We are thrilled to announce that Any Occasion Boutique will be opening on the 19th July without COVID restrictions. However We have been carefully monitoring the situation and feel we are able to offer a safe environment for our customers with the following provisions in place.
We will work fully within government guidelines and we appreciate your help in maintaining safety whilst we all adapt to the new normal. We will review our procedures constantly and adjust accordingly whenever guidelines change.
1. We will no longer insist on the 2m distancing rule for customers when browsing the Boutique. But we encourage all our customers to be considerate of others.
2. Mask wearing will not be mandatory but down to the individual. We will not be enforcing staff to wear a mask. However if you wish a staff member to wear a mask for your appointment please do ask.
3. You will no longer need an appointment to visit the Boutique, however We will only allow 3 parties in-store at any one time, so if no appointment has been booked in advance, you may have to wait outside or book a slot later in the day. To avoid disappointment we still encourage all customers to book visits in advance.
2. Appointments can be booked online with all available slots easily shown. https://aoboutique.wpengine.com/appointments. Each appointment will last 1.5 hours. For a longer appointment please book a VIP slot. We will be offering appointments Monday to Saturday 10am -5pm.
3. If you require an exclusive appointment we suggest visiting and pre booking your appointment for a weekday so we can accommodate you on our lower level.
4. We will still have PPE available in store, including hand sanitiser, with face masks also available for those that wish to wear them.
5. We are no longer limiting customer entourage to 1 person, however unless the VIP area is booked you we are unable to accommodate more than 3 additional guests. Bridesmaids appointments will still operate on a 1 in 1 out system. We are happy to provide our WiFi to any customers wishing to Zoom or FaceTime etc and think this is a great way to garner extra opinions whilst staying safe.
6. We are unable to offer our toilet facilities as we need to keep our staff area a safe zone. We hope you understand. There are Public toilet facilities close by. We are able to now offer refreshments if required.
7. We will still clean down between each appointment including fitting rooms and but gowns will no longer be steamed after trying on. We can now also supply shoes for customers to try on with the outfiyts but if you are not comfortable with our shoes please bring some heels with you if required.
8. Due to the nature of the bridal and occasion wear dresses we will assist you with fit when you are free of the fitting rooms. Only the customer will be permitted in the fitting rooms.
8. Alterations appointment will begin again when necessary on a specified day, Appointments must be booked via the telephone 01892521177 Not via the online service.
9. We will offer payments as before and will still accept cash. Our payments can be made via our debit card machine, Apple Pay, paypal and Klarna (via your mobile). All terminals will be thoroughly cleaned after each use.
We have missed our interaction with all our customers and cannot wait to welcome many new ones, we will continue to offer our fabulous service under less difficult circumstances but we will maintain vigilance.
We can still be reached…
If for whatever reason we cannot be reached in store due to necessary closures due to staff isolations you can still call the boutique on 01892521177. Please leave a message and we will respond asap.
All orders will be despatched as soon as we are able but as before Lockdown there may be delays in production whilst everything returns to the new normal. Our incredible designers are working tirelessly to ensure minimal disruption.
Change of date…
Our hearts go out to our customers who are affected by the cancellation of weddings & we wish to assure you that we are available for any queries in relation to your orders. This is an emotionally upsetting time but please remember to patient with us. We fully intend to continue to offer you our top notch service as soon as we are able.
Most importantly please notify us by email of any change or postponements of occasion dates. this enables us to effectively manage your order and ensure priority delivery to those required.
We will keep all customers updated on their order status and are happy to answer any queries via email or phone once we re-open.
We also understand that many potential customers with spring/summer & Autumn events may wish to order online. To this end we are extending our 7 day return return policy to 20 days. Customers can purchase any gown online for a full refund if returned within 20 days of receipt. For Condici or wedding gown requirements please email the boutique at [email protected]
We will also offer our alteration service as we would instore, to all customers with online purchases, once our alteration service is reinstated.. (Please note that Alterations are an additional cost.)
We will despatch all online orders weekly..
Please note that lead times with our “made to order” products may be extended. For any details please email us. We are also available for any advice with measurements and sizing. Please allow a minimum or 16 weeks for Made to Order garments.
Again we ask that our existing customers keep us updated of any cancellations or postponements to occasion dates During the COVID-19 crisis. We also ask that customers bear with us in response to individual queries relating to existing orders. We understand you may be anxious but we are working hourly with suppliers for updates and are on top of the evolving situation.
We will keep customers updated with potential delays or issues.
We will not be offering any refunds in accordance with our terms and conditions for garments/accessories already purchased or ordered, regardless of cancellation of occasion or postponement.
The team at Any Occasion wish good health to all customers past present and future. These are unprecedented times and we must be kind to each other. We are all in this together and we are here to help with anything we can.